- A cocktail reception hosted by Foresight, an IQVIA company
- A dinner program hosted by Foresight, an IQVIA company
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the days of the meeting
- Access to all sessions
- Numerous opportunities for networking between sessions and during the evening programs
Yes, you will need to make your own reservation, as hotel rooms are not included in the registration fee. Once you register for the Meeting, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to the room block at our host hotel that offers a discounted room rate.
- Head of Drug Safety/PV
- PV Project Managers
- Head of Case Processing Operations
- Head of Aggregate Report Function
- Argus Administrators
We would love to discuss a speaking opportunity as well as potential topics. Please send us an email at SafetySystemsSeminar@iqvia.com
Yes, when registering at the same time, two (2) or more attendees will receive $100 off the price per ticket. When five (5) or more register together, attendees receive $150 off the price per ticket. Just select the appropriate number of attendees from the “quantity” pic menu during the registration process.
We want to allow for the opportunity to broaden the content and dialog at future meetings to include Argus as well as other safety systems and new, emerging technologies in the marketplace. In addition, it provides consistency among our three global meetings that deliver similar content. We will now apply "Safety Systems Seminar," the name for our Tokyo program, to our US and European meetings.